Another quickie today, as I’m editing up the colouring pages and I want to get it out ASAP. I’ve done a few more markets, got a few school visits and other things booked, and have enjoyed the colouring book creative process so much that I’m offering it as a service to authors (or other businesses). Check out my services page for more info.
What happened last week?
- A little editing on Beyond the End of the World
- Completed the Caretaker’s Colouring Book
- Attended Crafternoon Tea, where I’ll be holding a colouring competition next month.
- Got a sample of Lucy’s Story: The End of the World audio from Jennie Cruse.
- Set up services in illustration, children’s book critique and graphic design.
And this week…
- Read-through with Barbs Peterson for The Caretaker of Imagination audio book
- Read-through with Jennie Cruse for Lucy’s Story audio book
- Sending The Caretaker’s Colouring Book to the printer
- Editing of Beyond the End of the World